We've heard from our Purell hand hygiene suppliers that the demand for hand hygiene products are still growing because of the Coronavirus situation.
We have taken a proactive approach so we still have stock of some hand hygiene products, both bulk packs and personal bottles. Our suppliers are working closely with GOJO and other manufacturers to ensure they can accommodate as many orders as possible, with fresh stock being ordered and delivered. Please contact us if you wish to order in bulk.
Here is the link to our full hand hygiene section: Click here
A reminder that the following products are proven to be active against vaccinia virus according to EN 14476+A1 (v.2015). This means their spectrum of efficacy covers enveloped viruses (such as Coronaviruses):
•PURELL ® Advanced Hygienic Hand Rub
•PURELL ® VF+ Gel Hygienic Hand Rub
Here are the recommended general precautions:
- Increase awareness for prevention and good practice in your facility
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- If you need to sneeze use a tissue, discard it immediately and then wash your hands
- Clean and disinfect common surfaces regularly
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) such as face masks and gloves
- Keep clothing items and linen washed regularly using effective chemicals
Subscribe to Connevans Deaf Equipment Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox